Indian Head Massage
The Indian Head Massage is an ancient Indian healing practice found in Ayurveda, the Indian medical system (approx. 5, 000 years old) In Sanskrit, Ayur means life and Veda means knowledge. Ayurveda emphasizes treating the whole body as a system. Ayurveda recognizes that maintaining balance of the elements in the body and mind is essential for optimal health and the process of finding that balance begins with self-awareness.
Experience the healing art of touch with the Indian Head Massage. Using a base oil, aromatic scalp formula and essential oil, the massage starts with the upper arms, shoulders, upper chest, neck, upper and lower back, the forehead, temples, entire scalp and face. Leave feeling deeply relaxed, restored, grounded and uplifted in mind and body.
Why do I recommend it?
This procedure relieves Eye strain, Sinusitis, Headaches, Insomnia, Stress, anxiety, mental tension – completely calming the nervous system and Physical strain- aches and pains, joint and muscle stiffness.
- Overall sense of well-being as endorphins are released, aromatherapy component enhances the experience
- Assimilation and digestion of mental thoughts
- Mental clarity, alertness and concentration through increased circulation of cerebral spinal fluid in and around the brain
- Blood circulation throughout the entire body, nourishing vital organs and systems
- Immune system function
- Musculoskeletal system function; mobility of joints
- Lymphatic system function; eliminates accumulated toxins and excess fluid in the body
- Healthy hair growth and prevents early graying; increases circulation to the hair follicle in the scalp, receiving increased oxygen and nutrients